I am also a Wife. And a Mom. And a Daughter. And a Mom. And a Friend. And a Sister. And a Mom. It is apparent in my Art. And in my Photography.

Saturday, April 21, 2012

Taylor and Bess

Taylor & Bess, 9.5 yrs
These two girls have been constant in each other's lives for 9 and 1/2 years.  They were born 2 days apart, and their parents (Frank and me, Kent and Janna) have made every effort to keep them close.  I worried that as they got older they would drift apart, but I don't see that happening.  If anything, they are closer than ever, even though they see each other less than they did 2 years ago.  I think the fact that they each have a little brother 6 years younger causes them to understand each other better and maybe even need each other more.  I think people are drawn to people with similar lives.  I pray that they will continue to love each other no matter what may come!

No comments:

Post a Comment