I am also a Wife. And a Mom. And a Daughter. And a Mom. And a Friend. And a Sister. And a Mom. It is apparent in my Art. And in my Photography.

Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Meditation

I decided to practice meditating.  I followed my thoughts to a place where I feel safe, where Jesus can talk to me.  I went to several places before I ended up in the art classrooms at Armstrong.  I was there in my mind, and I immediately got the huge ache in my guts that felt like something was missing.  "I miss it" really means something that I'm not sure is possible to describe in words.  A piece is missing.  I was created to be something, and I know I'm it right now.  I am whole, I know it.  But I know there will be more, and I am anticipating it in a way that makes me almost feel not whole right now. 

1 comment:

  1. I'm thinking you're gonna have a lot more of these "meditating" experiences over the next 16 weeks :-)

    AWESOME!

    ReplyDelete