I am also a Wife. And a Mom. And a Daughter. And a Mom. And a Friend. And a Sister. And a Mom. It is apparent in my Art. And in my Photography.

Monday, April 23, 2012

Baltic Teething Necklace

People see pictures like this and ask, "Does that necklace work?"  The answer is, "I don't know."  I bought it in desperation because his teething was horrible.  I was giving him way too much Motrin and teething tablets on top of it.  I researched these Baltic Teething Necklaces and decided to give it a try.  Why not?!  Now I give him less Motrin, but still give it now and then, still go through teething tablets like they're going out of style, and sometimes he sleeps through the night, sometimes not. I have no idea whether the necklace makes any difference or if it's more of a placebo affect.  But isn't that face adorable?!

No comments:

Post a Comment